Bowling is a target sport and recreational activity in which a player rolls or throws a bowling ball toward pins (in pin bowling) or another target (in target bowling). In the U.S. and Canada, the term bowling
usually refers to ten-pin bowling; in the U.K. and Commonwealth Countries, however, the term bowling could also refer to lawn bowls. In pin bowling, the goal is to knock over pins at the end of a lane, with either two or three balls per frame allowed to knock down all pins. A strike is achieved when all the pins are knocked down on the first roll, and a spare is achieved if all the pins are knocked over on a second roll. Lanes have a wood or synthetic surface onto which protective lubricating oil is applied in different specified oil patterns that vary ball path trajectories and characteristics. Common types of pin bowling include ten-pin, candlepin, duckpin, nine-pin, and five-pin bowling. In target bowling, the aim is usually to get the ball as close to a mark as possible. The surface in target bowling may be grass, gravel, or synthetic. Bowls, skittles, kegel, bocce, carpet bowls, pétanque, and boules may have both indoor and outdoor varieties. Bowling is played by 100 million people in more than 90 countries (including 70 million in the United States alone) and is the subject of many video games.
String Pinsetter Bowling Equipment
We offer string pinsetter bowling alley equipment. String pinsetter bowling alley equipment is brand new and no need maintenance. the pinsetter is 10 pin string pinsetter which is much less technical trouble than traditional free fall bowling pinsetter. It is an advisable choice for investors who want to build bowling lanes for entertain
Mini Bowling Equipment
We offer mini bowling equipment to meed customers' various requirement and make each bowling center as unique in local bowling market. There are two types of mini bowling equipment, one is mini bowling equipment with projector and the other is mini bowling equipment with string pinsetter.
TYPES OF BOWLING:
- Ten-pin bowling: largest and heaviest pins, and bowled with a large ball with three finger holes, and the most popular type in North America
- Nine-pin bowling: pins usually attached to strings at the tops, uses a ball without finger holes.
- Candlepin bowling: tallest pins (at 40 cm or 16 in), thin with matching ends, bowled with the smallest and lightest (at 1.1 kg or 2.4 lb) handheld ball of any bowling sport, and the only form with nofallen pins removed during a frame.
- Duckpin bowling: short, squat, and bowled with a handheld ball.
- Five-pin bowling: tall, between duckpins and candlepins in diameter with a rubber girdle, bowled with a handheld ball, mostly found in Canada.
Another form of bowling is usually played outdoors on a lawn. At outdoor bowling, the players throw a ball, which is sometimes eccentrically weighted, in an attempt to put it closest to a designated point or slot in the bowling arena. We provide and offer various bowling equipment’s at reasonable cost and best quality. KEYWORDS: Buy bowling gear online Buy bowling equipment’s online